West Coast senior editor. About me: I’ve been involved with RC aircraft since high school and have flown just about everything. I started my RC career with scratch-building, but now like many pilots I rely on ARFs to get me in the air. My main focus is on pylon racing, aerobats, combat and scale warbirds.
Latest Posts by the Author
- California is on fire!
- Getting started in drones
- Can a drone kill you?
- Micro Drones are now Swarming Above Metallica
- Looking for commercial work
- Using the Right Thread-Locker on Your Drone
- Picking Out a Travel Case for Your Drone
- DJI Inspire 2
- Shooting in 4K for Drone Footage
- Shooting in RAW or JPEG with a Drone
- NVIDIA makes a new announcement at InterDrone!
- Drones Play Increasing Role in Harvey Recovery Efforts
- Auto Exposure and Your Drone
- Yuneec H520 Commercial UAV
- Eye in the Sky
- Higher Learning – UAV Education
- Shooting Motocross with a Drone
- Antonelli Law Successfully Defends Part 107 Pilot in Chicago Drone Ordinance Case
- UAV Education Programs Reach New Heights
- A Guide to NOTAMs, TFRs and Airspace Classification