West Coast senior editor. About me: I’ve been involved with RC aircraft since high school and have flown just about everything. I started my RC career with scratch-building, but now like many pilots I rely on ARFs to get me in the air. My main focus is on pylon racing, aerobats, combat and scale warbirds.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Shooting Motocross with a Drone
- Antonelli Law Successfully Defends Part 107 Pilot in Chicago Drone Ordinance Case
- UAV Education Programs Reach New Heights
- A Guide to NOTAMs, TFRs and Airspace Classification
- UAS for Search and Rescue
- Part 107 Study Guide
- Have DartGun, Will Travel!
- Composition Aerial Photography
- DRL Racer sets new world speed record!
- Intro to Thermal Imageing
- DJI Mavic Pro Review
- The Modern Blanket Toss
- ImiTec’s Radiation-Mapping Drones
- Our top 25 Apps
- A Whale stuck in the middle of a Dolphin Pack
- The Drone Cowboys
- Get your $5 back from the FAA
- Getting Your First Pair of Drone Goggles
- The WienerDrone!
- Using Left- and Right-Hand Antennae