West Coast senior editor. About me: I’ve been involved with RC aircraft since high school and have flown just about everything. I started my RC career with scratch-building, but now like many pilots I rely on ARFs to get me in the air. My main focus is on pylon racing, aerobats, combat and scale warbirds.
Latest Posts by the Author
- What is the best flight mode for drone racing? (Quick Tip)
- Aerial Drone Photography 101
- The Difference Between Analog and HD (digital) Transmission (Drone Quick Tip)
- More Winners from the Los Angeles Drone Film Festival
- Lon Angeles Drone Film Festival Winners
- HV and Regular Battery Pack (Quick Tip)
- How to improve your drone aerial photos (Quick Tip)
- Drone Race: Human Versus Artificial Intelligence
- Beautiful Bali by Drone
- Yuneec H520 Drone, a quick look – review
- Drones that kill, SlaughterBots
- Great Camera Drones, Our Top Eight
- Drone Swarm
- How to Pass the Part 107 Exemption Exam
- Los Angeles Drone Film Festival
- Drone Parachutes, A safety device that could save the day
- Amazon Drone that can juice up your EV on the road
- Drones Video California on fire!
- New Drone? What You Need to Know
- Can a drone kill you?